YOGA RETREAT IN UBUD, BALI | July 7 - 12, 2018
Join Caitlin Rose Kenney and Anna Smallwood of for 5 full delicious days of diving deep into your Yoga practice in the beautiful Ubud. Stay in the beautiful purpose built Naya Retreat Centre. “Nestled in plush tropical gardens and surrounded by lovely rice fields, Naya is a boutique retreat for souls to gather and reconnect with their potentials, wisdom and gifts through empowering retreats, nourishing meals, and stillness.”
Naya is only a 7-minute drive from the centre of Ubud, where guests have quick and convenient access to Bali’s renowned cultural hub but are far enough from the crowds and traffic to enjoy the magic and essence of rural Bali.
Experience daily Yoga practices, in a magical setting, with a great group of people.
You will be treated to three gourmet meals per day, a one hour Balinese Massage in Naya’s onsite spa house and a full program designed to provide an inspired, attuned, creative, and compassionate space for you to touch the sweetness and closeness of your self.
COST & REGISTRATION DETAILS
Standard Twin Share: $1650 AUD ($1350 USD) per person
Deluxe Twin Share: $1900 AUD ($1550 USD) per person
(Single rooms may be an option, subject to availability
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of AUS$400 ($350 USD) is required to secure your booking, with the balance payable 8 weeks prior to the start of the retreat. Retreat size is limited, so please register early to secure your place.
To register, fill out the the form below. Upon approval you will receive a payment link to deposit ($350 USD). Your place is held once the deposit is received.
- 6 day days of pranayama, meditation and asana
- 5 nights accommodation based on twin share, subject to availability
- 3 gourmet vegetarian meals per day
- Accommodation based on twin share, private rooms may be available at an extra cost
- A 60-minute Balinese massage
- Special Yin & Essential Oils class
- Cacao Ceremony: Cacao (raw chocolate) is a ritualistic medicine used in Aztec and Mayan cultures as a way into the heart.
- Visit a local Balinese home: Balinese architecture is inspired by traditional ways of life, social relationships, as well as philosophy and spirituality.
- Excurison to Tempak Siring Water Temple. Bathe in the holy spring water temple to purify your soul.
- Balinese offering class
- A special gift from your hosts to take home
Does not include:
- Flights, Flight transfers to Naya (but we can arrange this for you, at your expense available for US$35 per way.)
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
SAMPLE YOGA PROGRAM
- 7-8am Pranayama
- 8-8:30am Morning Tea
- 8:30-10am Asana
- 10-11am Gourmet Breakfast
- Free time to explore, shop, get treatments, or just hang by the ionized swimming pool
- 1-2pm Gourmet Lunch
- Excursion or free time
- 4-6pm Afternoon Restorative, Yin class, or workshop
- 7pm Nourishing wholesome vegetarian dinner
- 8pm onwards free time
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Caitlin Rose Kenney
Caitlin Rose teaches yoga to satisfy the whole being and speaks about the physical practice as an access point for widespread change in mental patterns, emotional states, and connection to spirit. Caitlin Rose is known for holding space with a calm confidence that allows practitioners to move safely, feel their experience, revitalize and heal. Her gentle demeanor and articulate instructions aid students at any level to advance their ability for precision and graceful embodiment.
Caitlin Rose has been teaching since 2011 and is a self-proclaimed yoga mutt who crafts unique yoga sequences. She teaches alignment rich Vinyasa Flow woven with aspects of Iyengar, Forrest and Yin Yoga. Whether she is teaching an energetic flow or a gentle class, you can expect her sequencing to be both creative and grounded in smart anatomical progressions. Her most recent studies have focused on Yin Yoga and weaving wisdom from Chinese Meridian Theory into her classes. Her significant teachers and mentors include Sarah Powers, Gina Caputo, Elena Brower, Kathryn Budig, Rachel Hull, Anna Smallwood and Laura Allard.
Caitlin Rose is the creator of Yoga Sesh Podcast available to download for free on iTunes and SoundCloud. She is also a featured teacher on Yoga Download a portable, affordable, and convenient hub for online yoga classes.
Anna Smallwood was first introduced to yoga in 1998 as part of her intensive training as Professional Contemporary Dancer. She completed a Bachelor of Dance at the Victorian College of The Arts and always maintained her yoga practice while working as a dancer. Anna immediately fell in love with Vinyasa Flow practices.
Anna completed her yoga teacher training at Brahmani Yoga in Goa, India, with Julie Martin, in 2005. She has since returned to India many times to both teach at Brahmani Yoga and to deepen her own yoga Sadhana.
Anna has taught internationally on Brahmani Yoga and Shakti Spirit, Yoga Alliance teacher training programs in Bali and Goa.
Today, Anna’s classes are inspired by her love of dance, movement and music, as well as the joy of tapping into moments of stillness and spaciousness, and really listening to what arises from within that space.
Anna is forever grateful for the teachings of Julie Martin, Emil Wendel, Clive Sheridan, and Rachel Hull, who have illuminated her Sadhana with their teachings. She is honoured to hold creative and compassionate space for the mysteries of your heart to unfurl.
- Once a deposit or the balance has been paid, cancellations must be made in writing to Roaming Yogis.
- If you cancel up to 6 weeks prior to the retreat, we will charge a $400 cancellation fee per person, unless we able to fill your place.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations within 6 weeks of the retreat starting.
- No refunds will be made for failure to attend or to complete the retreat.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Roaming Yogis and Caitlin Rose Kenney cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, obligations derived from travel arrangements, or disruption of program due to circumstances beyond the control of Roaming Yogis. We encourage you to obtain full travel insurance.